La Leche League of Connecticut
Virtual Healthcare Provider Seminar
Continuing Education Credits for the Virtual Healthcare Provider Seminar on April 27 & May 4, 2022,
• This activity has been submitted to The Stamford Hospital for approval to award six CMEs for physicians.
• This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Connecticut Nurses’ Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
• This activity has been approved for six CPEUs for RDs and DTRs by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
• La Leche League of Connecticut has been accepted by International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners® (IBLCE®) as a CERP Provider for the listed Continuing Education Recognition Points (CERPs) programme. Determination of CERPs eligibility or CERPs Provider status does not imply IBLCE®’s endorsement or assessment of education quality. INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF LACTATION CONSULTANT EXAMINERS®, IBLCE®, INTERNATIONAL BOARD CERTIFIED LACTATION CONSULTANT®, and IBCLC® are registered marks of the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners.
• This activity has been approved by La Leche League Alliance for six CEUs for La Leche League Leaders.